Welcome

Avella's was created in 2007. It was named after our identical twins Ava and Ella. Ella passed away in the womb, Ava we got to spend 6 weeks with. Avella's was created as an outlet for me create and cope. Since I have been able to adopt 2 beautiful babies. I am know the mom of 5 kids, 3 on earth and 2 in heaven. I love being able to do what I enjoy.

Avella's Blog is open

Okay so here are some of our product with many more to come. I am also in the process of starting an etsy shop as well. If you want one just leave me a comment. You can send me a check or money order, I think I might be able to do pay pal as well. As for shipping- the best would be if you could just come pick it up. I can ship them I just need to figure out the shipping depending on what you order. I do make frequent trips to SLC area so I would be happy to bring it up if you want. We can also do custum orders if you want. We will also be featured in the What women want expo in May in St. George, Utah. Please leave a comment if you have any questions

0 comments: